BigFoot 40 (Aggressive Chopping) is highly recommended.
All you need is the BigFoot 40 and a chainsaw and you can wipe out just
about anything. It’ll crush almost all root balls and stobs, create
towering berms and move volumes of dirt. J.R.’s favorite tool!
- Weight 5.2 lbs.
- 12” wide cupped head
- 8 ” tall, with 7” of digging depth
- Proprietary steel formulation that holds an edge longer and resists chipping
- Curved head, that sinks into ground
- Aggressive Chopping tool
- 40” S-shaped, fire roasted, hickory handle
- Interchangeable heads
- 3 sharpened sides
- Patent Pending
- Blade-to-ground surface is flat for maximum contact
- Replaceable head, neck and handle
- Prevailing torque lock nuts
- Cuts through blackberries, brush, stobs, plants and green grass
- Great for deep rooted material, cut banks, benching, trenching and chopping
- Excellent for grubbing and moving large amounts of debris
- Creates deeper trenches to stop rolling embers
- This wildland firefighting hand tool is also great for trail building, landscaping and gardening