The Fire Falcon is a multi-purpose demolition tool designed to serve
Fire/Rescue, Law Enforcement Tactical Units, Military and Private
Industry. It was developed by applying 37 years of real world
experience as a Career and Volunteer Firefighter in Urban, Suburban and
Rural Fire Departments. The result is a revolutionary new tool
providing the user with unprecedented multi-functional capabilities with
greater efficiency and less stress.
Features of the Fire Falcon
- Custom sizing to fit the end user, any lengths
- Revolutionary, user-controlled, self cleaning, expandable tool head design
- Small entry
- Larger exit by expandable head
- Pulls more material
- Portable anchor attachments on each end to assist with large area search or bailout
- (Pending NFPA 1983 Certification as a bailout attachment)
- Prying end for debris removal or entry
- Striking end for gaining access
- Ergonomically designed handle for gripping
- Carrying strap connection points
- Non-conductive pulltruded fiberglass handle for safety and strength
- Field-replaceable parts
The Fire Falcon is manufactured using Steel Alloy 4140, Heat Treated
to RC 38/42 and coated with Black Oxide. The hollow handle is 1 3/8” OD
pulltruded fiberglass with a 3/16th wall thickness; there’s a ½” solid
fiberglass rod in the hollow handle for activation of the Talons.
Internal components are manufactured using T-351 or T- 4 Aluminum Alloy
and Grade 360 Brass. All other components, i.e. screws, spring pins,
and springs are Stainless Steel.
All components are manufactured to Trice Enterprises L.L.C.
specifications with the exception of the pulltruded fiberglass handle
and fiberglass rod, there manufactured by the Nupla Corporation in Sun
Personal Guarantee Statement
If after purchasing a Fire Falcon, you personally
experience a life-threatening incident where the Fire Falcon is utilized
to assist you in getting to an area of safety, and in the course of
reaching the safe area the Fire Falcon is either lost or destroyed, it
will be replaced at no cost to the user. If the user is not the owner
of the Fire Falcon, but utilizes it as mentioned above, they will
receive their own personal Fire Falcon and the owner of the original
will receive a replacement at no cost to either.