Fire rescue saw blades are trusted and used by RIT, USAR, and forcible entry teams worldwide!
Blade available from 4.5" - 24"
Fire Rescue Safety Blades are designed to cut everything faster, longer, and safer than abrasive blades. They're the fire rescue blades that you need for forcible entry, RIT, extrication, and any other situation where time counts.
Quick Facts about Our Fire Rescue Safety Blades
- Fire Rescue Safety Blades are made of solid steel to eliminate segment loss, shattering, and silicon carbide dust. They're the safest fire rescue saw blades you can buy.
- Fire Rescue Safety Blades have a thick coat of vacuum-brazed diamond that makes them the fastest-cutting fire rescue blades on the market.
- Fire Rescue Safety Blades cut anything in their path. They're the perfect fire rescue saw blades for forcible entry, RIT, and USAR.
- Fire Rescue Safety Blades outlast abrasive fire rescue blades by 150 to 1 and are cheaper in the long run for cash-strapped fire departments.
Fire Rescue Safety Blade Blade Benefits
- Keeps Saw Operators Safe: Fire Rescue Safety Blades are made of solid steel (up to 14") to eliminate injuries and fatalities from shattering blades and segment loss.
- Reduces Sparks: Fire Rescue Safety Blades generate 90% less sparks than abrasives during cutting.
- Reduces Binding During Cuts: Fire Rescue Safety Blades' electroplated swirl design helps prevent binding, because you can't waste time wrenching a blade out of a cut during an emergency.
- Prevents Warping and Wobbling: Fire Rescue Safety Blades' Air Flow Technology helps dissipate heat during continuous use.
- Reduces Health Insurance Costs and Lost Time: Fire Rescue Safety Blades won't generate hazardous dust during cutting, unlike abrasive blades.
- Outlasts Abrasive Blades: You'll go through 150 good quality abrasive blades - costing $4 to $10 and totaling $600 to $1,500 - before you'll wear down just one of our Fire Rescue Safety Blades.
- Ecologically Friendly: Fire Rescue Safety Blades are 100% recyclable steel, unlike abrasives, which are 100% waste.
- Life Time Operator Error Warranty: Fire Rescue Safety Blades come with the most comprehensive warranty in the industry and are warrantied for life against any and all damages.
Fire Rescure Safety Blade Specifications
- Segment Height: 0.315" (8mm)
- Diamond Content: Up to 85% vacuum-brazed diamond
- Segment Weld: Made of solid steel with no welded cutting segments (up to and including 14") or laser-welded to steel cores (16" and larger)
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting.
Fire Rescue Safety Blade Blades Have Been Successfully Proven On:
- Metal braces.
- Hardened locks and shackles.
- Hockey puck locks.
- Security gates
- Chain link fence.
- Car doors and bulletproof glass.
- Galvanized steel guard rails.
- Wood, drywall, 2x4s and plywood.
- Concrete and rebar.
Who Uses Fire Rescue Safety Blade Blades?
- Trusted by firefighters and USAR, RIT, SOC and forcible entry teams around the world.
- #1 choice of fire departments in the United States and Canada.
- Preferred blade of fire departments and training academies in North America.
- Recommended by Brotherhood Instructors LLC. Read their Fire Rescue Safety Blade product review here.
- Desert Diamond Industries is the largest diamond blade supplier to governmental agencies in North America.
Life Time Operator Error Warranty
With over 20 years of experience in the diamond blade industry, we provide only the best products and services available. This is why we offer the only Life Time Operator Error Warranty in the industry... because if your blade breaks, you should not be left holding the bag.